Sunday, July 5, 2009

Introduction

 
My name is Rachel, I'm from Burleson, Texas and recently got married in May. I'm a senior at TCU in the nursing program. I hope to learn what gothic literature is all about and read some good books in the process. I'm not much of a reader but only because I don't usually have a lot of time to sit down and read. I don't know what gothic literature is about but I've already read Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and it was pretty good. Most of the books we have to read look pretty interesting. I've read and agree with everything stated in the syllabus and I'm ready to start the class.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel: Congratulations on the wedding. I've just celebrated 21 years myself. So here's wishing you longevity. Glad to have you in the class. Great pic, btw. LD

    ReplyDelete